Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Xzavier's 4th Birthday

My Baby Boy is "4". Oh how time flies. Xzavier is quickly growing into a little man. He has an opinion about everything (sometimes makes me crazy) and he has his own way of doing things (which also sometimes makes me crazy). It's sometimes hard for me to remember that he's forming his own person and my way might not always be the right way, for him. I'm trying to let him experience things in his own way and back off a tad but he's my baby and mama always has her guard up.

Xzavier,
I'm so proud of the young man you are turning into. You have me laughing everyday and I love seeing the world through your eyes. You make my life such a joy and I'm so glad I can share all these new experiences with you. Mama will always be there for you, to kiss your boo boos and wipe your tears but its time for me to start letting you adventure a little further from the nest on your own! I love you my Baby Boy! Have a great year being "4"!!

So Proud to be "4"

Grandpa Dave with the Birthday Boy and Lennox

Birthday Breakfast with Grandpa Dave, Heart shaped Pancakes, eggs, sausage and muffins.

One more pic with the Birthday boy before Grandma Lil and Grandpa Dave got on the road.

Homemade Pizza Dinner, Requested by the Birthday Boy!

Sheila and Justin came to celebrate with us too.

Ice Cream Cake from DQ.. Yummmmm

We may have over estimated how frozen the cake was so we had to hurry and eat our dinner then move quickly onto cake... But I didn't hear any complaints as the six of us finished the whole thing... LOL

After singing "Happy Birthday" X wished for a Spider Man Toy.


..and his wish came true.


Trying out his new giant floor puzzle

With a little of mom's help we built for the first time with Legos and had a blast...

No comments:

Post a Comment