Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Monkey Xzavier

Xzavier is really becoming so coordinated and athletic. I'm so proud that he takes after me in that sense. Trevor wasn't much into sports when he was younger but I played Softball, Volleyball, Basketball and loved to Dance, Ballet, Tap and Jazz. I also used to love going skiing. His skills in soccer are improving so much with every session and he is constantly climbing, jumping and running around here like a crazy man.

He's most recent interest has become the tree in our front yard. It has a ton of small branches all the way to the ground so its easy for him to climb right up. Now he tries to climb the big trees at the park and gets mad when he cant reach the branches. When I was young I also used to love to climb trees, until one day when I fell and 911 was called. All I remember was laying on the ground with the neighbor boy staring at me in shock. Good thing his older brother ran and got their mother... Hopefully that doesn't happen to my baby but he's so fearless I wouldn't be surprised if a few Emergency room visits occur before he's a teen. Oh Well, Boys will be Boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment