Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spaghetti Pancakes and Fried Eggs

My kids love spaghetti and they love eggs so why not combined them... Growing up I would eat so much spaghetti that I would get sick so my mom would always make me way five minutes between servings. To this day I still over eat and end up with a stomach ache on sketti night. My kids are almost the same way so I wanted to find a way to finish off my left overs in a different way and so the Spaghetti Pancake sounded like a great idea.

Ingredients
Two Eggs
1 Tbs Milk (Whole Vitamin D is what I used)
1/2 Cup Cooked Left Over Pasta



 Combine One Egg and Milk and mix, add Spaghetti to the mixture and stir.

Pour slowly into a hot greased pan to form a round pancake shape. Cook about two mins and flip.

 Serve hot with a Fried Egg on top. Soooo Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment