Thursday, November 10, 2011

Xzavier turns Three!!

My little baby is growing up so fast. I can t believe he's Three. We celebrated by throwing him a Cookie Monster Birthday Party at the Largo Central Park. The Cookie Monster theme wasn't because X loves Cookie Monster but because X is THE Cookie Monster. This kid would eat cookies all day long, everyday. I know most kids like cookies but he is a little crazy with it. A least once a day he dives behind the pillows on our couch and says he's diving for cookies. Ha, He cracks me up!

Happy Birthday Baby! I love you with all my heart.


This Birthday needed a lot of prep work. I couldn't find much birthday items with only Cookie Monster so I did some research and came up with some pretty cool decorations. Also my husband (the Cake Boss), which he wants to be referred to as now, made the cake and it was wonderful. I was nervous about it at first, I admit, but I think he really did an excellent job.

The Cake

Here we go!

Oh My!

Construction

Blue Icing!

Looks Great!

Can't forget Cookie's hand

WOW! The Finished Product. Great Job, Cake Boss!!
The Decorations

I found this sign at the Dollar Store and covered the characters on the sides with Cookie Monster print outs.

I also got these poster decorations at the Dollar Store and added Cookie Monster print outs to them.

I used black feather boa, googly eyes and mouths to decorate the hats and treat bags.


Xzavier's Birthday! Brought to you by the Letter "X" and the Number "3".


Toss the Cookies into the Milk.
The Party,

At the park they have a train ride for the kids. Its a really neat 10 min ride around the park and through a tunnel.



Awww. What a natural.

Smile Mikey!

In line to ride the Train.


The Train was Soooo Much Fun!

Time for Pizza, Wings and Pasta Salad. Yummy!!


Sugar Rush Already?!?

Cookie Decorating!

This was a HUGE Hit and I think we will do it at all parties from here on out!! Everyone had so much fun.

"WOW! I can Really eat that!"

Messy, Good thing we're outside.

It was the best mess we ever made.





Jerry Loves Cookies Too!

Happy Birthday!!

Make A Wish!



"Happy Birthday Brother! I can't wait to play with all your new gifts."






Xzavier's First Bike!

He took off right away!


Max asked "Can we take the baby home?" He's so sweet.

Jamie and the kids took off with the bike while we got cleaned up. She looks good with a baby on her hip... Maybe its time for another. Ha.. just kidding.


I think we all went home with a SUGAR HIGH!


Trying out New Toys



I'm so proud of my big boy. He's such a pro at riding his bike and before this he had only road in the store.

Trying out his remote control Lightning McQueen.

Fake Crash. He' such a Boy.
 

Lennox testing out the helmet.


Finger Paints

Turtle Costume... X loves to dress up all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment