Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Bohardt Wedding Rehearsal Photos

My sister planned a beautiful Rehearsal Dinner in the back yard of the resort where my family stayed. We had BBQ from a local place and enjoyed music from a steel drum player. It was a great evening.

Getting our nails done.

Happy Bride!

I love my Sister.

The Beautiful Church

The Flower Girl, Nana, and Ring Barer, Cousin Katie.

The Bride and Groom

Bridesmaids

Groomsmen

Proud Father

My sister had the significant women in her life give her flowers on the way down the isle to make her bouquet. It was a really creative idea.

She shared a nice moment with each as they gave her their flower.

Grooms Family

Xzavier and Uncle Brandon (my four year old brother).

Lets Party


Time for my toast. Ahhhhh!

Lennox yelling because it was such a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment