Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weekly (Bi-Weekly) Letter and Number Lessons

Xzavier and Lennox really love coloring pictures so the best way for me to get them to learn things, lately, has been for me to draw pictures of things I want them to learn about. Needless to say I'm getting quite the drawing lesson. I have a large book of sketch paper and I found a writing pad at the Dollar Store that has the big fat lines to teach writing letters/numbers and spacing. So far its been really great and interesting for them but they become bored so fast with my lessons I have to keep changing things up.

Learning the Letter A and Number 1

This was also a visual exercise to remember a rhyme... One Little Flower, One Little Tree, One Little Brown Bear Smiling at Me! One is the Number I like You See!

Learning the Letter B and Number 2


Learning the Letter C and Number 3

Yes... as embarrassing as it is... The Pigs are pooping... Boys :)


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the progression, so close to be inside the lines :)

    ReplyDelete