Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Harry Potter Party

This last weekend my family and I attended a Harry Potter 'Dress Up' Party. It was so much fun, I love themed parties. The boys were so excited. Xzavier was Draco Malfoy, Lennox was Harry Potter, Trevor was Ron Weasley and I was the fortune-telling Teacher Sybill Patricia Trelawney. Even Nixon had a black onesie with a Hogwarts Uniform Tie. Fun was had by all. 

Thank you so much Foila and Emily for putting on a great party and for all your hard work on the boys outfits and the decor in your house. You really made us feel like we were at Hogwarts. Even the candles were floating on the ceiling!

The Best Family Photo Ever!

Everyone was so amazed at how good Nixon was all night. Everyone passed him around and held him then he sat nicely in his seat for the rest of the night... We are lucky to have always had easy going babies.





I was so happy and shocked at how long the glasses lasted but I tried to put them on him the next day and he threw a tantrum... oh well!





Xzavier had so much fun. He was telling everyone "I'm Draco Malfoy." Then he would use his wand to turn you into a frog.
Emily was a great Dolores Umbridge. Too Funny!


The party was not complete without a spell fight with Harry Potter (Froila).





No comments:

Post a Comment