Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Diaper and Towel Cakes

A number of years ago I found a creative way to give a gift. I always loved making special, unique, personal gifts for people on special occasions. I used to make baskets with personal touches to accent the occasion and person. For example for a friends wedding shower I put together a kitchen basket with a bunch of seasons, towels, and utensils and a cookbook. For my cousins Grad Party I made a popcorn bucket, basket with microwaveable popcorn, different popcorn salt flavors and a few movies.
I soon got bored with baskets and after receiving a Diaper Cake from my Friend Christa I found a new love. Check out her Blog with the Diaper Cakes She's Made also, They are Amazing.

Here are all the Diaper and Towel Cakes that I've made. I hope to make many more...

A Small Diaper Cake for a friend at work:



Under the Sea Diaper Cake Theme for Mandi's Shower:


Pink and Brown Diaper Cake for Jenn:





 Pizza Themed gift made for my Aunt to give at a wedding shower;
             I shipped this to my aunt after putting it together and she also added a Pizza Pan underneath.


Towel Cake for my Sister's Peacock Themed Wedding Shower:


No comments:

Post a Comment