Monday, August 6, 2012

Fourth of July and Trevor's Birthday

For the Fourth of July we took the boys to a Thrashers baseball game which was really fun. Lennox pays attention more then you would think and Xzavier loves to eat everything there... He's like his mama. Also, as a tradition we have been attending the Safety Harbor Fireworks Display for about 6 years now and once again we hulled the kids and our big blanket out there and enjoyed a nice evening under the stars. The boys just love Fireworks and I'm glad we started this tradition. I can see us doing this for many years to come.

We also celebrated Trevor's 33rd Birthday with a few friends. It was low key evening with good food (homemade Stromboli and Almond, Double Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Frosting) and great laughs. Happy Birthday My Love, Thank you for always being so helpful and supportive. I really hit the jackpot when I found you and I' so blessed to spend my life with you.

Lennox thought his mouth needed a cooling off


Xzavier enjoyed his favorite ball field treat, a Cherry Slushy! 






The Dollar Store Fans were a huge hit. Even better then the Game!

Yey!
"Oh, Mom!"

"Hey, Sharky!"

Finally Fireworks


They were Amazing!
Here we are in Safety Harbor. Waiting for the show.

It was a huge crowd. It gets bigger every year!

"Stop with the pics, I just want to play."


Crazy Guys!

I love my boys!

They loved the show

Double Chocolate Chunk Cake with Almonds on top and Dark Chocolate Frosting. AMAZING!!!

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hey Bama
Big Bite!

Big Copy Cat!

Trying out Dads Birthday Gift (A Ketchup Gun) from Grandma Diane.

X thought it was more for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment