Thursday, June 14, 2012

Naming Baby Number 3 and the New Van

So we finally settled on a name for Baby Blosser Number 3... Nixon Renick Blosser... Some people have given us some slack, for political reasons, but we don't care once he's here he'll be the cutest Nixon you'll ever know and I'm sure he'll own it just like our other kids have with their names. I couldn't imagine Lennox and Xzavier being named anything else.

With a name being chosen things are starting to get checked off my baby list.

1. Name
2. Wash Baby Clothes
3. Wash bottles and pump stuff
4. Buy a Van
5. Get the closets organized to make room for Nixon
6. Make soups and other foods to freeze for easy dinners after we get home from the hospital
7. Create a How Too Guide for the kids. So while we are in the Hospital our helpers will be in the loop.
8. Complete shopping list for neccessary baby and mommy items
9. Pack the kids for staying at a friends house until my mother can get here.
10. Pack my Hospital bag
11. Pack Nixon's Hospital bag

The days are really winding down, only 43 to go. Gosh, I can't believe I'm going to have three kids... Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers... I'm sure I'm going to need them!


Nixon Renick Blosser. 32 wks

Good Bye Camry. You've been good to us, I hope you find a nice new home.

Hello, Shinny, New, Dodge Grand Caravan!!

Xzavier loves the new van... Especially the DVD Player. But Poor Lennox is still backwards so he can't see the movie.

Such a Cool Cat... in his minivan... Ha
Such a tight fit

My Belly and I could Barely fit. Even Lennox had to squeeze by.

Trevor had to move the cabinet and build shelves for my art stuff.

So much better


Baby Clothes all ready

Nixon, you're going to look so cute... I always forget about all the cutie clothes we have.

Closet all Organized
Kids Dishes and Baby Bottles Clean all in their place.

Xzavier How Too

Lennox How Too

No comments:

Post a Comment