Friday, February 17, 2012

Xzavier's Monster Trucks and Lennox's Date with Mom

My husband got tickets to take Xzavier to Monster Trucks at Raymond James Stadium and the same night a friend was having her birthday dinner, so we split up... I took Lennox as my date to the birthday and he was the most handsome man there.

El Toro Loco

Maximum Destruction

Grave Digger (Xzavier's Favorite)

Xzavier is to busy to take a picture

Just a little Excited

All Lined Up and Ready to Go






Yeyyyyy!

My Handsome Date

What a Cute Couple!!

My Friends Father Loves Lennox

and so did the Band...

They kept coming to the table to sing to him. Lennox really had fun. He loves all music.

Then we stopped for Ice Cream... Yummy

One of Lennox's First times eating "Cold" Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment