Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a lot of fun with Valentine's Day this year. Holidays always make it a little easier to come up with ideas for art time. We made valentines with Amelia and heart butterflies with Liam. We also made tied dyed shirts (my first attempt) with Liam while learning our colors.

On Valentine's day we woke up to a few nice cards from Dad on the table. I got two snickers (my fave) and the boys got glow sticks. Then after reading my card and figuring out my riddle I found my new out door chimney in the garage (its so awesome).  For lunch we met up with Trevor a his office and brought him balloons, candy and Wendy's lunch. He always loves showing off our boys and my belly whenever possible. Trevor is such a great Dad, we are very blessed to have him as our Valentine. We love you Dad!! That night Trevor and I were lucky enough for have a friend babysit and we went out to a nice dinner.

Amelia working on her Alligator Valentine

Stuffing Cotton Balls in to make the Alligator Body

The turned out so cute


Although a little ambitious for our age group. I think Jenn(Amelia's Mom) and I did a great job.

Only a few Tears Shed over Sharing Crayons


and a Few More...
Then Coloring Time was Fun


Hearts for Butterflies

V-Day Butterflies

Xzavier and Liam showing off their Art Work

Get ready for Tie Dye

The gloves were more fun then the actual tie dye. Ha, Its always the little things!

Now its time to dry. 8Hrs... I had no idea it took so long...
I'm so proud, the spiral turned out so perfect!



My Lil Hippies!

My New out door Chimney

Going out (without Kids) Yippy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment