Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lennox is Walking!!!

Finally my Lennox is a full blown walker. He had been taking a few steps here and there for about a month but at 13 1/2 months old I can finally say "He's A Walker!" Xzavier walked just a few days after his first birthday so we expected Lennox to do about the same especially having an older brother to chase around but I guess he thought crawling was much faster.

He's so funny, we had been calling him Frankenstein because he looked so stiff and didn't bend his knees much at first but now he's zooming around getting into everything. My life just got a little more hectic, I swear they team up against me already, when one runs one way the other runs in the opposite direction. What am I going to do with "Three"?!?!...  Now I'm getting a little nervous... Thank goodness for double strollers, at least I can keep two strapped in.

Climbing on the Table is his Favorite Lately


My Big Walker

Its Much More Fun to Play at the Mall Now

These photos are from his first few days of walking



Dinner and a Fire with the fam.

Always Climbing

Ya Fun

Trying on Xzavier's Helmet

Cooking up some lunch

More playing at the Mall

Where's Lennox??

There he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment