Monday, January 9, 2012

My Surprise Birthday Party!!

I finally got a hold of some pics from my surprise birthday party. My wonderful husband through me a great party with all my best friends. He's so thoughtful, and sneaky, I had no idea anything was going on.

The evening started out with a trip to Safety Harbor Park for a Christmas Festival. We stood in line for an hour to let Xzavier take a ride down the sledding hill. Once we finally got a ride I was so hungry all I wanted to do was stop for some food on the way home but Trevor convinced me he had to use the bathroom so bad, there was no time to stop. By this time both kids were exhausted and hungry, screaming all the way home. When we pulled in the drive way I grabbed the bags and ran them in the house so I could get back out and help Trevor with the kids, since I thought he had to use the bathroom. As I set the bags on the counter I was scared half to death by my friend's boyfriend emerging from my laundry room and a group of friends yelling SURPRISE from my dark living room... The rest is history.

It was a wonderful Birthday Surprise (30 + 1) and I want to thank everyone who was involved in the planning. You guys are all the best. The party was called 30 + 1 since Lennox was a newborn last year I didn't get to celebrate my 30th Birthday.
















After hearing me Scream at my Surprise Xzavier said "I don't want to go in the scary house." Then he was easily coaxed in with a blue cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment