Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our New Addition is coming - July 27 2012

Well if you haven't heard yet... We are excited to announce we are pregnant again with Baby Blosser Number 3. I've been feeling a little under the weather and having so much to do with the holidays its been a little hard to keep up. Finally I'm entering my third month and I'm starting to feel like myself again. Still a little tired but not so queasy anymore its starting to get easier to chase the kids around once again. My poor boys have been a little neglected lately since I just couldn't keep up but I'm glad to say we are staring to get back into our routine and our days aren't full of movies and quiet games anymore.

Baby Number 3... We are so blessed and excited to have you in our lives. I'm sure you are going to make a great addition to our family and we can't wait to see your little face and meet you for the first time. Your brother Xzavier is already asking when are you coming because he can't wait to give you some squeezes. He kisses my belly and calls you the baby shadow ever since he saw your ultra sound picture. He was a little concerned at first that your were going to "flop out" but I told him you were safe in mommy's belly. We all love you so much already and our love grows for you everyday.


10wks
10wks

the belly starts to show. 7wks

Some days I feel so big already

11wks


Sporting the belly at a club for my friends birthday. Why do they always plan these things when I'm PG??

12 wks. Its so Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment