Monday, August 29, 2011

The Blosser Boys are Baptized!!

I finally got my act together and had the boys baptized. We had a beautiful ceremony at St Anselms Church in Chesterland, Ohio. My family has been a part of this parish since I was young and we were blessed to have the boys baptized there. It was Beautiful!


Xzavier's Godparents. Aunt Nicole and Uncle Renick.
                                
Lennox's Godparents. Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Doug.
While in Ohio we also had a Wedding Shower for my Sister Stephanie and her Finance Doug. We had a great time (as usual). Thank you to my Aunt Lori and Uncle Jay for opening their house to us so we could have two huge parties back to back. Wow another Whirl Wind Trip to Ohio.

Giving Nana Some Love. She'll be 100 in May. Amazing!!

Its always nice to visit my Grandparents. We wish it was more often.

Its always fun at Grandma Mary's House. Xzavier always gets a ride. Lennox had so much fun he crashed before we could make it to the car.

My Beautiful Sister Nicole and the Bride and Groom, My Sister Stephanie and Doug.


The Towel Cake that I made. Well my sister Nicole helped out too. Thanks Nicole, I had a lot of fun working on this project with you.

1 comment:

  1. i got the card.... super cute! I can't believe your sisters are so grown up... they are just beautiful! I still hear Nicoles teeny tiny 5 year old voice sounding like Mickey Mouse as she talked and stepped over passed out college kids on our dorm room floor :)

    ReplyDelete