Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snack Bags

The boys just love eating Popcorn with their Movies and Shows. If we sit down to watch a show or movie the first thing they ask is if they can have some popcorn. Its no wonder they love it, its sort of become a staple in my Family since my Great Grandmother, the boys Great Great Grandmother, swears that it helps you live longer and has eaten it everyday for as long as any of us can remember. I bet Nana would love to eat her popcorn from a special Snack Bag. Maybe we should make one and send it to her...

So easy;
Paper lunch bag
Crayons and Stickers
Popcorn or any Dry Treat.

I cut the bags down a little so it was easier for the kids to reach in. I wrote their names on them and then just let them go to town with their skills.






No comments:

Post a Comment