Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Hot Days are Here Again

We have already started making our biweekly trips to the splash park and spending weekends and evenings at the pool. This is all we do in the summer, its the best way to stay cool and wear out the kids, which is almost impossible these days. I also found a small shaded park in Safety Harbor that is totally enclosed with a high fence and I trust Lennox to climb on all the equipment safely. It's heaven, I can just sit on the bench and relax and I don't have to worry about chasing, also normally we are the only ones there so I'm not constantly scanning for my kids in the crowd.  I can see us spending many days here once the new baby comes.


  Playing at the Safety Harbor Rec Park








pic taken by X







                                            Planting some new flowers on the front porch.
                                The boys were actually more interested in checking out the bugs.


            

                                                         Trying on Dad's New Shades



Splish-Splash Fun at the Splash Park







Still 3 months to go in the Hot Sun!!


                                            Keeping cool with some homemade popsicles. 
I used V8 V-Fusion Juice so they had Veggies in them too! Sneaky Sneaky...



                    

                                                                 Playing in the Road







No comments:

Post a Comment