Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hand Print Turkeys and Fall Art Work

I just wanted to document two of our other fall projects before we started on Winter and Christmas stuff...

My boys love collecting Leaves and Acorns from our yard so I decided to use them in an art project. Really we just glued them to some paper but they were more interested in this project then most others that I put in front of them. They were so excited to run around collecting their Leaves and Acorns, then their excitement turned to pride when they arranged their findings on paper and saw the finished product.







We also made Hand Print Turkeys (a traditional fall art project). Xzavier and Liam had so much fun this this one. They loved it when I was painting their palms. They were laughing so hard about it tickling them. We just placed their hand prints on the back of small paper plates and decorated by painting feathers, beaks and feet... Liam even came back to the table, asking to paint some more after we were finished which is unusual for him. I normally have a hard time keeping him interested in just completing his project. With that being said I gave myself a pat on the back for this one.








No comments:

Post a Comment